Dual Enrollment Admission
pens in new window
Students are expected to meet the following criteria to participate in dual enrollment courses:
- Grade Point Average: 3.0, and rank within top half of class (if applicable)
- Test Scores
- PSAT: 1030
- SAT: 900 (Combined critical reading and math)
- ACT: 19
Below lists’ the documents students must submit:
- High School Transcript
- Test Scores (PSAT, SAT, ACT)
- Official College Transcript (if applicable)
- Signed Student Agreement Form
Earn College Credit
As long as you earn a grade of "C" or better, you'll receive full college credit on a Trine University transcript. Credit can be applied toward a Trine degree or may be transferred to another university.
If you are ready to enroll in our Dual Enrollment Program, please complete the free application!